DETAIL FOR PRIZE DRAW
How to enter, etc etc etc
Soulful Food Tesco Groceries Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Soulful Food Limited, Unit 1, 35 White Hart Avenue, London SE28 0GU (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 07627819). This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Tesco PLC.
Eligibility to enter
- This prize promotion is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, but purchase of a Soulful product from Tesco PLC along with proof of purchase (a paper or online receipt) is necessary to enter the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
How to enter
- The promotional period runs from 00.00 on 27/10/2021 to 23.59 on 19/12/2021.
- To enter the prize draw entrants must purchase a Soulful Food OnePot from a Tesco UK store or Tesco online store. They must keep an image of their receipt showing the date and proof of purchase. Entrants must then go to www.soulfulfood.com/TescoPrizeDraw to complete their details and upload an image of a receipt showing proof of purchase of one or more Soulful OnePots from Tesco retail or online store (whether an image of a paper receipt or a screenshot of an online receipt).
- Entrants may enter the prize draw as many times as they like between the start and end of the promotion period. Each entry must show a new receipt image.
- Soulful Food Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- The prize will be Tesco vouchers totalling £1000 to be spent in any Tesco store or online.
- Soulful Food Ltd use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Soulful Food Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 20/12/2021 within 30 days via the email provided on the entry page.
- Soulful Food Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Soulful Food Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Soulful Food Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Soulful Food Ltd.
- An announcement of the winners first name will be made via Soulful Food Ltds website.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Soulful Food Ltds Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.