This isn't any old garlic bread, this is vegan garlic bread and your life is about to be changed.
This recipe went viral for a reason, prepare for this to change your life.
This vegan recipe makes cuboid garlic bread pieces, almost like French toast, but make it garlic!
Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, with that powerful garlic taste that we just can't get enough of.
We give it 11/10 on any day... perhaps except for a first date.
- 1 loaf of unsliced bread (I used white from a local bakery)
- 200g of vegan butter at room temp
- 1 Tbsp of parsley
- 1 Tbsp of italian herbs
- 1 tsp of salt
- 6 cloves of crushed garlic
- Combine all seasonings, herbs and butter to create the garlic butter then stir and refrigerate while you prepare your bread.
- Take your loaf and cut into 2 inch thick slices.
- After this, remove the crusts and make them as flat on each side as possible. We’re looking for cuboids here!
- Then take your butter mix out of the fridge, let it soften and spread generously on each side of each piece.
- Now place in a pan on medium heat turning to make sure each side is toasted!
- Serve immediately!
Let us know how you got on making our viral vegan garlic bread via Instagram