Nacho average nachos, these are Soulful nachos.
Soulful OnePots aren’t just a warming meal for chilly days, they’re for life.
We’ve put together three Tex-Mex recipes for a Soulful Summer using our tasty OnePots. The second in our Tex-Mex trifecta is our Soulful Mexican Nacho recipe.
Pile ‘em high, with ALL of the toppings. Perfect for movie night or sharing with a group!
180-200g tortilla chips (flavoured or unflavoured- that’s up to you!)
- Chopped red onions
- Vegan cheese (our fave is Violife)
1 x Diced avocado or guacamole
1 x cup Diced tomatoes, or pico de gallo
- Vegan sour cream (we like this one)
- Sliced jalapeños, fresh or jarred (optional)
- Chopped coriander
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Fresh lime
- Heat your oven to 200°C whilst you assemble/prepare ingredients
- Heat up your Soulful Mexican Bean & Sweet Potato with Quinoa OnePot in the microwave, following the instructions on the pack, or in a saucepan on the hob.
- Arrange tortilla chips and a large heat proof dish and start adding your Soulful OnePot, diced onions and vegan cheese. Add these ingredients in small dollops around the dish, layering with chips as you go.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Once removed from oven, you can now add your toppings!
- Piled high with avocado, tomatoes, vegan sour cream, sliced jalapeños, chopped coriander and hot sauce- you can make this as spicy or mild as you wish! Don't forget the squeeze of lime!
We want to see how you get on!
Send us pictures of what you make on Instagram, @soulfulfoodco.