Vegan Cranberry & Pistachio Tiffin recipe
- 75g vegan spread, plus extra for the tin, we like flora
- 400g vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g vegan ginger nuts
- 125g dried cranberries
- 50g pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Lightly oil a 20cm square brownie tin with coconut oil and line the base with baking parchment.
- Melt 200g of chocolate with the coconut oil and golden syrup in the microwave in 30-second bursts until smooth and glossy.
- Break the ginger nuts into small pieces in a bowl, then add the dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and give everything a good mix to combine, then spoon the tiffin into the tin. Use the back of the spoon to smooth out the top and press it down.
- Melt the remaining 200g of chocolate and pour over the tiffin, then chill in the fridge for 2 hrs or until set hard. Once set, cut into squares. Will keep for a week in the fridge.
Don’t forget to tag us in your creations @soulfulfoodco
If you fancy making more of a feast, check out the recipes below for even more inspo for your vegan dinner spread!
Start here and get dipping…
The star of the show
Because we all like a little something on the side...
Something sweet for dessert?
And of course, when you don't want to do any cooking at all, there's Soulful Food's delicious vegan OnePot meals - with free delivery for orders over £34.99 it's the ultimate in convenience.