We've put our own plant-based twist on the classic, Coronation chicken.
Coronation chicken has been a staple on buffet tables for decades. If you’re looking for an easy vegan Coronation 'chicken' recipe, look no further; this recipe is a quick and easy crowdpleaser ready to win over any meat-eating fanatic.
Be sure to check out our other tasty recipes that are perfect for a Jubilee feast!
We've teamed up with some of our favourite brands to make THIS Isn't Chicken in a creamy, spicy sauce using Dr Will's vegan mayo with sultanas and apricots, this Coronation 'chicken' is a British classic!
- 6 tbsp Dr Will's vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp mild curry powder, to taste
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 1-3 tbsp sultanas or chopped apricots, or to taste
- 500g THIS Isn't Chicken (this is already in chunks, but if you'd like it finer, chop away!)
1. Mix the mayo, curry powder, cinnamon, chutney and sultanas together and season with black pepper.
2. Add the shredded THIS Isn't Chicken and stir to coat in the sauce. Stir in 2 tbsp water to loosen if needed, then season and serve as desired.
We like ours every way imaginable.
In a flatbread or sandwich, on a jacket potato, with a salad or even just with a spoon.
Send us a snap of your Jubilee Feast on Insta, @SoulfulFoodCo
Like it fruity? You may like our Moroccan Seitan Tagine OnePot with British Spelt...